Friday, April 10, 2009

Better Than Before

So, I found out that I'm going to camp all summer. In fact the possibility is that I'm going to be leaving within a week of finishing up this semester at school to go up there, and I'm going to be there until the week before I move back up to school for fall semester. I can't wait. I can't wait to be up there, to be away from here, to be where I feel the closest to the Lord, because I have nothing else to focus on but Him. Here I'm all distracted, work, class, homework, movies, TV, all that stuff that comes in and out of the day. Camp, well camp is my escape. It's where I'm with people that just push you to grow, where you get to wake up everyday and do Good work. It's a great place to just be with Jesus. I can't wait to get there.

Going to camp this summer is going to be the best thing I could possibly do for myself right now, Hands down. I'm really working things out. Really learning to relish in the fact that everything is going to be just fine, in fact probably better than fine, I know that this whole thing is going to end in an Amazing way. The finish project is worth the trial's and the hardships it took to get there when it comes to the Lord. Job is a perfect example of this, he had everything, and then it was all taken away from him. Yet he stayed faithful, he questioned God at times, but he never lost his faith. He got angry, he even seemed like he was going to give up and just lave the Lord behind him, but he didn't. He stayed close to the Lord, and his result was very fulfilling for him. And I imagine he's still reaping that Reward as an Old Testament Saint in heaven today.

I'm not comparing my plight to Job's he had it much much worse, and I am not hoping or asking for that in any degree right now. What I am saying, is I know there's a reward for this. The Glorification of the Father is going to happen through this, and that's a great reward alone, but still I know I'll be taken care of, that I'll get better than before.

I jumped, and it's all for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment